7 Bamboos Rugby takes part in the 30:30 Challenge - An initiative by the Gloucester Rugby Community Charity.
The challenge is to raise £1000 in 30 days (1st February - 2nd March).
Get involved and win great prizes
Gloucester Rugby Community Charity
The Gloucester Rugby Community Charity enhances the lives of young people through sport, with a particular focus on those with social and other disadvantages. Utilising the relationship with Gloucester Rugby, the charity is a force for positive change for the citizens of Gloucestershire and beyond, reaching people at key times in their lives to make a positive impact.
Funded through donations, sponsorship, and fundraising, the Charity provides opportunities for organisations and individuals to fulfill their community, charity and volunteering objectives.
Where does the money go?
The Charity works in over 150 schools, 50 local clubs and community groups reaching over 12,000 young people, 2500 disadvantaged young people through educational activities, and 400 people with disabilities and health issues within Gloucestershire.
All money raised will be put back into local community projects run across Gloucestershire including our women and girls rugby programme, Gloucester Wheelchair Rugby Team, Mixed Ability Rugby, Walking Rugby and our Educational programmes.
How to get involved?
Just donate ANY AMOUNT by clicking the button below (payment via PayPal or all debit/credit cards).
Make a Bank Transfer To
7 Bamboos Rugby Ltd.
BANK: Barclays Bank
SORT CODE: 20-20-15
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 03338428
Visit our MyDonate page
Great reasons to get involved
1) You support a fantastic, hardworking charity and thousands of young people from a disadvantaged background
2) Along all donors, we set up a raffle with the chance to win fantastic prizes
- 1st Prize | Free entry for your team to the Hartpury Corporate Challenge Cup
- 2nd Prize | 5x2 Tickets for the Anglo-Welsh Final on the 18th March at Kingsholm
- 3rd Prize | Any t-shirt from our Spreadshirt Online Shop